"According to the FBI, there have been 129 confirmed white Christian terrorists in the last 20 years. That includes Timothy McVae, the uni-bomber, the Atlanta Olympics bomber and dozens of family planning centers and abortion clinics. Muslims? 19. Which would make white people the most likely demographic to commit a terrorist attack. So watch your mouth before you call me a terrorist or I’ll knock your fucking teeth out.”
THIS IS THE BEST USE OF THAT JESUS I HAVE EVER SEEN
i think my neighbourhood deserves a sitcom because there’s
- me, the teen blogger
- a house with 8 nuns
- a drug dealer who drives a hummer
- a scottish man who only ever wears a kilt and mows his lawn at 3 am
- an elderly couple who drive everywhere on their lawn mower
- a peacock who has been roaming the neighbourhood for years and no one knows why or where it came from
I’d watch the shit outta that show
im poor ill try it
ooohhh i have to try this
BYO - Condoms…
Whether you are getting ready to meet with a Client, your SD or even a FWB etc…besides other things, you should always bring your own condoms!
I was reading in the paper today, that recently a man in Nova Scotia, Canada, used a pin to poke tiny holes into condoms, that he then used to have sex with his girlfriend. His intent was to get her pregnant, so she would need him and wouldn’t leave him.
Initially, the man fought the supreme court saying that she had consented to sex with him. He and his lawyers thought that the charges were too harsh and excessive. Luckily for her, the man’s own actions of sabotaging the condoms constituted fraud, which then resulted in her not being able to give informed consent.
After a 4 year battle of her fighting against his lawyers, he was charged and sentenced to 18 months. She did become pregnant by his actions and chose to have an abortion, and later endured and suffered through an infection in her uterus. This changed his sentence from sexual assault, to aggravated sexual assault (someone who sexually assaults you and causes serious injuries to you).
Reading the end of the article was a bit of a “FINALLY!” moment for me, and I’m sure it was for other women in Canada as well. The Supreme Court said that “depriving a woman of the choice of whether to become pregnant or increasing the risk of pregnancy is equally serious as a significant risk of serious bodily harm.” Albeit it was on the back page…it’s a start.
Something to Consider:
Is that she had actually brought the condoms herself. She then gave them to him and as he was putting them on, he quickly pricked them with a pin.
This is why, it’s a good idea to learn how to put one on a man properly, and if you can make it a part of the “fun” and do it in a sexy way etc…it’s just another way to maintain your overall safety.
Trust me I’m not that naive to where I think that this is a one-sided type of event. It could very easily become a reversed situation, where a woman wants to “trap” a man into staying with her etc. Sadly, I’ve known of one such situation.
Is it really that hard to bring your own condoms?
Really good advice! I always keep condoms in my purse. and in my work suitcase. You can never have too many! Ultimately, your safety is in your own hands.
- Make using tumblr easier
- learn how to speak another language
- how to lose lower belly fat x x
- 25+ hot chocolate recipies
- download mixes from 8tracks
- download videos from youtube
- photo galleries
- learn how to make tumblr themes
- learn how to photoshop x x
- learn how to write gallifreyan
- book masterpost
- learn how to draw expressions
- writing tips masterpost
- learn how to do game of thrones hairstyles
- make your own vitamin water
- learn how to gif
- how to draw female anatomy
- lean how to write tolkien elvish
- and how to speak it
- learn how to write an essay
- learn how to do yoga
- how to use photoshop brushes
- chocolate chip cheesecake dip
- how to read comics
- starbucks holiday drink recipes
- how to become an amateur astronomer
- finals survival guide
- how to remove backgrounds from a scan
- how to do burned paper nails
- download free books
- smoothie recipes
- find the perfect theme
- how to balance a checkbook
- quick diagrams to help you draw
- solve pretty much any math problems
- do pretty much anything with online friends
- exercise masterpost
- how to do winged eyeliner
- how to start good habits (how this website works)
- stress relivers
- how to survive in college
- find clothes characters wore
- mythology books masterpost
- how to braid
- how to make icons
- tumblr text html
- crime scene science
- create your ‘mind palace’
- download youtube videos to mp3
- become an adult cheat sheet
- pull an all nighter and pass your test